I try to keep a record of my observations of wireless things happening around the world, in particular in Malaysia. My interests are broadband wireless access (BWA), 3G cellular communications, wireless sensor networks and vehicular ad-hoc network (VANET).

Saturday, January 28, 2006

WiFi Mesh Routers Design and Development Company in Malaysia

While chairing a technical seminar, I came to realise that a local company in Malaysia is also doing R&D in WiFi Mesh: Actinium Network. According to its official website, Actinium Network Sdn. Bhd. is a research & development company, MSC status company that focuses on design and development of embedded system, and wired/wireless solutions. In fact, they already have products in the market all over the world.

Chatting with their CTO, I found that we shared a common view on the positive prospect of WiFi mesh products, in particular in the provisioning of low cost broadband wireless solution.


No comments: